Sobre mi / About me


CampingBox.

CampingBox is a good solution for small campers.


It is portable box, that fits behind the back seat of my Dokker, a double bed or couch and a camping storage.


The optional bed is fixed on the top of the box and extends over the folded rear seat.


In the next pictures you can see how to open it.


It is very easy and it takes just 2 minutes.


Details bed position.


Details couch position


It has a kitchen, a water tank with a sink and the rest is used for storage space.


Also the CampingBox opens up to make a living room with a table.

 

If anyone is interested in building one, contact me and I will send you the drawings!

*I have to thank Bernd, Stefan and Lulu for lending me their tools.
Also Javier and the web www.furgovw.org for their great ideas.
And Tamara, Lulu and neighbors because of the noise during some weekends ;)

5 comentarios:

Javier dijo...

U´re very wellcome. You have done a great furniture. I think it is impossible to optimize the room or the capabilities of it. ^_^

Espai Connectaia dijo...

I am interested,please,can you send me the measures of structure?
And drawings also!
Thank you very much.It looks perfect💙

Unknown dijo...

Buenos días
Cuánto mide de ancho todo el conjunto

Unknown dijo...

Hola, sigues disponiendo de los planos y medidas? Tengo una dokker y tu diseño me ha encantado. Gracias

Rogerparra dijo...

Tienes los planos? Me serían se gran utilidad, voy un poco liado intentando hacer algo que quede medio bien